I am chuffed, my first award….I would like to thank the Academy, hang about, it’s not the Oscars. It’s better! (Anyone can act.) I have always thought versatile was my middle name.
Thanks so much to the very funny naptimethoughts for this award, she cracks me up.
The rules for acceptance of this award (in naptimethoughts words) are this:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for your new fancy schmancy award, and be sure to include a link back to their site in your acceptance speech. You know, thank all the little people.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass on the award to 13 other versatile bloggers.
So, here goes:
1. I am not tall.
2. I have been know to snort when I laugh but I do it gracefully.
3. I may have once almost (key word) started to melt my tool kit on a hot oven top years ago. It could potentially have burnt the training kitchen down at the cookery school I was attending. (But it didn’t.)
4. I can bust some severe MC Hammer dance moves.
5. I used to play in a rock n roll band. I never got famous. I am not bitter.
6. I sleep like a ninja with one eye open since having children, ready to defend my family at the first sign of attack.
7. I was involved in a flesh burning incident in my 20’s that involved a dry cold morning, an extremely hot gas wall heater, an emergency doctors visit, third degree burns and not being able to sit down for a very, very long time. That’s all I will say.
There are so many fantastic bloggers out there, one could go nuts. Here they are:
Of course you don’t have to do this, but go on, I know you want to.